Natural Rubber Benefits & Advantages
Broad Chemical Compatibility
Natural rubber has been used as a versatile material in engineering for many years. It combines high tensile and tear strength with an outstanding resistance to fatigue.
To achieve the properties required for a given products, raw natural rubber can be compounded.
- Adjustable hardness from very soft to very hard
- Appearance and color ranges from translucent (soft) to black (hard)
- Can be compounded to meet nearly any mechanical requirement
- Ability to be electrically insulating or fully conductive
- Protection, insulation and sealing properties
- Absorb vibration and silence noise
- Available in any surface roughness and shape
Properties Affected by Compounds
- High Resilience
- High Damping
- Low Compression Set
- Low Creep/Relaxation
- Cross Link Density
Contact us with questions about compounding natural rubber.