Minimum order quantity will vary depending on
- Size of the part
- Cost of the part
Wondering about a minimum order for your part? Contact us and we can give you more specific information.
What information do you need to get the most accurate quote?
- Estimated Annual Usage
- Material Specs
- Drawing or description of the rubber part
- Email image(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF,JPG,TIFF)
- Or fax to 216-267-6245
How long will it take to get a quote or sample?
Timco Estimated Lead Times
- Molded rubber product: 5-7 business days
- Extruded rubber or die cut part: 3-5 business days
Samples & Tooling
- Extruded samples: 4-6 weeks
- Mold & samples: 6-8 weeks
Not sure what you need or where to start?
That's not a problem. We've been helping people in this industry since 1956, and will provide you with personal service and reliable experts who can walk you through the process. We'll do our best — even with your last minute requests!
With over 95% customer satisfaction, we pride ourselves on our top notch service.
How do I Get Started?
To get started, get a quote by calling Timco at 1-888-905-8066 or completing the online quote request form.
If the quote looks good, the next step will be to create an account. This process is straightforward and will take less than 5 minutes.
Steps to Create an Account
- Complete the Timco credit application
- Fax the completed form to 216-267-6245 ATTN: Accounts Receivable