On February 21, 1956, Timco Rubber Products was officially incorporated as a business. It had two very courageous entrepreneurs and zero sales. It had no medical plan, and no profit sharing plan. Just a desk and a telephone in rented office space at 4500 Euclid Avenue. Two young men risked it all by starting this business. They both had young, growing families with no guarantees that this new venture would be successful. Through their hard work, determination and resiliency, they steadily built a business which served its customers, enhanced its suppliers, and employed good people who provided for their families.
Here we are 60 years later doing the same thing. Business practices and technology have certainly changed the way we do things, but our core values as a company have not changed. Our management team and employees are very proud of what we’ve accomplished here at Timco Rubber. We sincerely thank our customers, suppliers, and employees for helping Timco Rubber grow and serve the manufacturing community over these last 60 years. We look forward to continued success for many more years.
Chief Executive Officer