EPDM rubber is an extremely versatile material that can be used in a variety of applications, from automotive products to HVAC parts. It also acts as a less expensive alternative to silicone and can last for long periods of time with proper use, saving you time and money.
- Do not use EPDM rubber if continual contact with petroleum based products is required.
- EPDM rubber is not recommended for usage in food applications or those that are exposed to aromatic hydrocarbons.
ASTM D-2000 Classification
Low Temperature Usage
-20° to -60° F | -29C to -51C
High Temperature Usage
Up to 350° F | Up to 177 C
EPDM's properties allow it to be a widely used, highly versatile, synthetic rubber in both specialty and general purpose applications.EPDM Applications
Benefits & Advantages
- Great for outdoor applications
- Stable in high and low temperatures
- Low electrical conductivity