Custom Rubber Door Seals for Businesses
When a business needs custom door seals, they can turn to Timco Rubber. Timco has supplied businesses with quality, cost-effective parts since 1956 and can work directly with you to supply rubber door seals designed around your exact performance requirements and budget.
Custom Door Seal Solutions Based On Your Needs
Different seals have different needs. From car doors to HVAC cabinets, Timco's job is to design and supply the perfect door seals for your applications. We aim to address every desired characteristic and pain point you have. In turn, we create custom-designed seals based on your specific challenges, environmental concerns, and budget. Those characteristics include:
- Compression set
- Temperature range
- Ozone, UV, and oil resistance
- Gas permeability
- Material weight
- Dampening capabilities
- Overall cost-effectiveness
Once we’ve identified your performance criteria, we can work with our network of door seal manufacturers to make and supply the parts you need. Our partnerships allow us to accommodate your manufacturing requirements, including:
- Multiple manufacturing processes (molded rubber, extruded rubber, die cut rubber, etc.).
- Coextruded seals with multiple materials.
- Precision-made parts that meet tight tolerances for highly-engineered seals and strict sealing needs.
- Custom seals, along with commonly available shapes (D, E, P, etc.)
- A wide range of widths and thicknesses.
- Cut-to-length parts for extruded seals.
- Parting lines to minimize leak paths.
- Special engravings for textured or branded parts.
Our Available Rubber and Plastic Door Seal Materials
Once Timco has identified the specific need of your plastic and rubber components, we can determine the best, most cost-effective compound to manufacture your parts.
We work with a wide range of rubber materials and other compounds for all your part needs. Our team thoroughly analyzes your design requirements to recommend the most effective part solution, whether that’s an available material or a custom manufactured formation. Our range of door seal materials includes:
Door Seals For Multiple Markets
Different markets pose special challenges. Timco has decades of service supplying automotive door seals, HVAC rubber products, and other custom-designed part solutions for a variety of industries. That includes providing premium door seals for the following markets:
- Home appliances
- Transit and transportation
- Sanitation trucks and sweepers
- Heavy equipment
- Food preparation
- Oil and gas
- Marine applications
- Fluid sealing products
- Water and air filtration
- Lawn and garden
No matter your industry, our experts dive deep to address more than just the basic functionalities of your plastic or rubber seals. Every part should meet or exceed your industry’s standards, and Timco strives to provide the highest quality parts to address your sealing requirements.
A Value-Added Rubber Custom Door Seal Supplier
There’s a difference between a standard door seal supplier and a true single-source solution for quality rubber and plastic parts. Timco was founded on a simple belief – that businesses deserve both quality, high-performing parts and personal, reliable service. This principle is why we partner with each of our customers to provide a variety of value-added services that save time, money, and internal headaches. These services include:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
Our partnerships also extend to a domestic and global network of material suppliers and door seal manufacturers. These relationships give us access to the best, most cost-effective part solutions available. We’ve also committed to investing in our own space to better serve our customers. These investments allow us to pass on the following benefits for our partners.
- Part accessibility – We can utilize our supplier network across the country and the globe to give us greater access to materials than standard suppliers.
- The lowest possible part cost – Our extended relationships with supplier and manufacturers allow us to identify the best prices for materials, allowing us to retain and maintain the lowest possible worldwide cost for your rubber seals.
- Stocking capabilities – Our added warehouse space allows us to stock parts so that our partners can save space, avoid lengthy lead times, and streamline internal production through our stocking program and on-time delivery.