Custom Soft Rubber Tubing for Your Business
When your business needs custom tubing for your application, Timco is here to help. Timco has partnered with business to design and supply them with custom rubber parts since 1956, and we can work with you to do the same. Contact us today to invest in the best, most cost-effective soft rubber tubing for your business’ applications
Timco: A Trusted Soft Rubber Tubing Supplier
Sometimes you need more than a standard part. There is no one-size-fits-all tubing solution, which is why we work closely with you to figure out exactly what your parts need to succeed.
Soft, flexible rubber tubing designed to last
Sometimes standard parts just won’t cut it. Each customer goes through an engineer review to uncover potential problems and identify the best solution for your soft, flexible tubing. This process allows us to cater your parts around your needs to improve performance and help your business invest in the right tubes. Potential features include:
- Oil, solvent, and chemical resistance
- Abrasion and tear resistance
- Aging and weathering capabilities for outdoor tubing
- Required temperature ranges
- Durometer, tensile strength, compression set, and elongation
- Adhesion to metals
- Electrical conductivity
- Flame retardant
- Food safe
Custom manufactured soft rubber tubing
Do your parts need to be manufactured in a special way? Timco can help. Our extensive network of manufacturers gives you access to numerous manufacturing processes and other part features. These capabilities allow us to modify standard parts or custom-build high-quality tubing with any of the following features:
- Custom rubber and plastic extrusions
- Coextrusions with multiple materials
- Precision-manufacturing for tight tolerances and highly engineered tubes
- Multiple shapes, thicknesses, and profile extrusions
- Cut-to-length tubing
- Engravings for textured or branded tubing
- Clear or custom colors available
Our Soft Rubber Tubing Materials
Every tube starts somewhere. The right choice of tubing material can make or break the success of your part, which is why we closely analyze your exact needs, performance requirements, and budget to recommend the right compound, whether it’s a custom formulation or a regularly available material. Our selection of soft rubbers for tubing include:
Markets We Serve
Every industry is going to have its own challenges. Soft rubber tubing made for one market may not survive in another. Our personalized process lets us cater your tubing around a particular operating environment, specific industry requirements, or other key criteria. That attention to detail has made Timco a trusted tubing supplier for the following industries:
Timco: More Than Just a Soft Rubber Tubing Supplier
At Timco, we believe that businesses deserve both high quality parts and excellent customer service. We based our company on those beliefs back when we were founded in 1956, and we still operate with those goals in mind today.
What that approach means for your business is simple – Timco strives to be your single-source partner for all your custom rubber part needs. We do everything we can to supply your business with the right parts while adding value through special services and advantages. These services include the following ways to help our customers save time and money:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
Your business also benefits from all the partnerships and investments we’ve made since 1956. These strategic connections and internal investments allow us to provide the following benefits to our customers:
- In-house stocking program – Use our warehousing space to store your extra parts. Our stocking program and on-time delivery service allows you to streamline your inventory process and save valuable space when you need it.
- Part accessibility – Our network helps you get the materials you need for your parts. We work with material suppliers around the globe so that you maintain greater access to critical material sources than you would through any other rubber part supplier in the country.
- The lowest possible part cost – When you work with Timco, you have options. We check our network of partners to identify the best material sources and manufacturers for your parts. In turn, you invest in the most cost-effective solution for your exact needs.