Custom Nitrile Seals
When businesses need quality nitrile seals, Timco is here to help. We partner with companies across North America to supply them with custom sealing solutions designed around their exact performance needs and environment. Reach out to one of our experts today to invest in the best, most cost-effective nitrile seals for your applications.
Custom Nitrile Seals Designed for Superb Oil Resistance
If your seals need to withstand regular exposure to petroleum, oil, and fuel products, nitrile is the right material for your parts. Nitrile butadiene rubber seals are built to survive in difficult environments thanks to ample abrasion and tear resistance. Timco can even work with material suppliers to provide nitrile seals made for environments that need to survive up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
In addition to addressing all your performance requirements, Timco can also design rubber products around your exact design needs. We work with custom manufacturers to turn high-grade nitrile into parts built to your exact requirements. That includes providing the following capabilities:
- Multiple manufacturing processes (die cut, extrusions, molding, sheets, etc.).
- Coextruded seals combining nitrile with other synthetic rubbers and plastics.
- Precision-made parts to meet tight design tolerances for strict sealing needs.
- A variety of custom and standard diameters, groove depths, and profile shapes (D, E, P, etc.).
- Allowance for a wide range of widths and thicknesses.
- Cut-to-length seals.
- Parting lines to minimize leak paths.
- Part engravings for branding or different textures.
Nitrile Oil Seals Designed for Multiple Markets
Whether you’re dealing with automotive oil or vegetable oils, it’s important to avoid the same issue – premature part failure. Every environment poses a new challenges, which is why we work closely with businesses to not only identify their specific challenges, but also determine the best, most cost-effective sealing solution for their applications.
This custom process is what allows Timco to provide the right seals for a wide range of industries. We work to ensure that your nitrile rubber gaskets and other seals are formulated to meet any special industry requirements and are manufactured to be a perfect fit for your application and operating environment. That includes decades of experience supplying high-quality seals and other parts to businesses in the following markets:
Timco: Providing Value Beyond Custom Nitrile Rubber Seals
Timco has provided business across North American with high-quality rubber parts built for their exact needs since 1956. However, we were founded on the belief that our customers deserve more than just high-performing parts.
We strongly believe that every one our our customers deserves to receive personalized service and reliable expertise with every order. Our goal is to serve you as a true rubber and plastic part supply partner, which is how we’ve earned our reputation as a single-source parts solution. We evaluate every part order to identify ways to best, most cost-effective solution, which includes providing high-value services along with the parts themselves.
If you’re trying to save save time and money while reducing any internal headaches, we can help. We offer the following services to help our partners get the most out of every part order:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
- In-house stocking program and on-time delivery
Our partners also gain the benefits of our extensive network of material suppliers and seal manufacturers. Over the decades, we’ve developed strategic partnerships with suppliers and manufacturers around the world. These relationships means that you have options when it comes to your parts. Those options benefit your business in the following ways:
- Greater part accessibility – We help you source the nitrile you need for your parts. Our extensive network allows us to maintain greater access to the materials you need than other seal supplier across the country.
- The lowest possible part cost – We can help you find the right materials at the best possible prie. We compare different options within our network to identify the best supplier and manufacturer for your needs so that you can spend less on quality seals.
Need quality, cost-effective nitrile rubber seals for your business?
Businesses shouldn’t have to settle for average parts and service. We can supply you with the right seals at the right price, all while providing personalized service. Call 1-888-754-5136 or complete our online form to request a quote to invest in the best nitrile seals for your applications.