Custom Neoprene Seals
Timco Rubber supplies businesses with the quality, cost-effective neoprene seals they need for their applications. We provide businesses in all industries with custom sealing solutions, whether you need extruded window seals or die cut gaskets. Reach out to Timco today to invest in neoprene seals designed and manufactured to address your exact performance requirements, applicating environment, and budget.
Custom Neoprene Seals Made for Oil Resistance and More
Every seal poses new challenges, especially when oil, ozone, or other factors are involved. Neoprene rubber is a versatile material that can be formulated to serve multiple sealing purposes. Neoprene offers several key benefits to ensure a long-lasting, successful seals.
- Excellent in environments where the seal encounters intermittent exposure to oil.
- Good resistance to weather, sunlight, and other aging factors.
- Extremely durable, including excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Operating temperature range from -50 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent resilience and rebound.
- Good compression set.
- Can be certified to ASTM E162 (Surface Flammability), SMP800C (Toxic Gas Generation), and ASTM C1166 (Flame Propagation)
One neoprene door seal is going to have different needs than neoprene sheeting used for other gaskets and seals. The experts at Timco work closely with your business to design custom-manufactured neoprene rubber seals for your applications. Our part capabilities include:
- Multiple manufacturing processes (die cut, extrusions, molding, sheets, etc.).
- Coextruded seals with multiple materials with other synthetic rubbers and plastics.
- Precision-made parts that meet tight tolerances for highly-engineered seals and strict sealing needs.
- Custom and standard diameters, groove depths, and profile shapes (D, E, P, etc.).
- A wide range of widths and thicknesses.
- Cut-to-length seals.
- Parting lines to minimize leak paths.
- Part engravings for branding or different textures.
Neoprene Seals Designed for Multiple Markets
Different environments pose different problems. As a multipurpose elastomer, neoprene rubber gaskets and seals can be formulated to meet special industry requirements and are a perfect fit for a variety of markets.
At Timco, our job is to help you identify the best, most cost-effective way to design, manufacture and supply these parts for your applications. Fortunately, we have supplied the following industries with high-quality seals and other parts for decades:
Adding Value with Every Neoprene Seal
A good neoprene seal supplier can be more than just a vendor – it can be a true partner for your business. Timco has earned its reputation as a single-source parts solution by doing more than just supply parts. Our goal is to provide our customers with personalized service and reliable expertise in addition to high-quality, high-performing rubber and plastic products.
Part of this promise to our customers means that Timco does more than just identify and supply the best, most cost-effective seals for your business. We also offer a variety of value-added services to help your business save time and money while reducing any internal headaches. Our services include:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
- In-house stocking program and on-time delivery
Our customers also enjoy the benefits of our extensive network of neoprene material suppliers and seal manufacturers. We’ve developed partnerships around the world to help our partners in the following ways:
- Greater part accessibility – It’s not always easy to source the right materials. Our network allows us to maintain greater access to the materials you need than other seal supplier across the country.
- The lowest possible part cost – We can compare different options within our network to identify the best supplier and manufacturer for your needs and maintain the lowest possible worldwide cost for your seals.