EPDM Rubber Seals for Businesses
When your business needs a tough, reliable sealing solution, Timco is here to help. Timco Rubber has supplied customers with quality, cost-effective seals and other parts since 1956. Reach out to our experts today to invest in EPDM seals designed and manufactured specifically around your performance requirements and budget.
EPDM Window and Door Seals Customized for Your Business
Every application poses new design challenges. An EPDM rubber window seal for an automotive manufacturer is going to have different needs than an EPDM door seal for HVAC panel. The experts at Timco work closely with your business to identify all the special characteristics and design needs that your application will require for present and future success. Those characteristics include:
- Multiple manufacturing processes (plastic and rubber extrusions, molded rubber, etc.).
- Coextruded seals with multiple materials.
- Precision-made parts that meet tight tolerances for highly-engineered seals and strict sealing needs.
- Custom and standard diameters, groove depths, and profile shapes (D, E, P, etc.).
- A wide range of widths and thicknesses.
- Cut-to-length seals.
- Parting lines to minimize leak paths.
- Part engravings for branding or different textures.
EPDM seals also enjoy the advantages that come with using Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer as your material of choice. Timco has recommended EPDM for decades since it’s such a tough, versatile part that is often more cost-effective than other compounds. Other advantages of manufacturing seals with EPDM include:
- Excellent resistance to UV exposure, ozone, aging, weathering, and many chemicals.
- Stability in high and low temperatures ranging from -20⁰F to +350⁰F.
- Long-term part lifespan with reduces the need for replacement parts and enables savings over time.
- Ease of manufacturing, allowing for plenty of variety for fabrication.
- Resistance to abrasion, water, and steam.
- Low electrical conductivity.
- Good compression set.
Custom EPDM Seals for Multiple Markets
Because of its versatility, EPDM is high-quality option for just about any industry in need of high-performance rubber parts. EPDM can thrive in outdoor applications due to its resistance to weather conditions and provides plenty of value for interior applications as well. EPDM can also be formulated to meet specific requirements, such as an FDA approved EPDM part or a closed cell seal. We have decades of experience supplying EPDM seals to the following markets:
- Home appliances
- Transit and transportation
- Sanitation trucks and sweepers
- Heavy equipment
- Food preparation
- Oil and gas
- Marine applications
- Fluid sealing products
- Water and air filtration
- Lawn and garden
- Swimming pool heaters
- Electrical safety equipment
- Solar and wind
- Material handling
- Industrial machinery
A Value-Added EPDM Seal Supplier
Your rubber parts supplier should offer more than just basic solutions. Timco has earned its reputation as a single-source solution that provides partners with the exact parts that fit their needs. Our experts evaluate your exact needs and identify a standard seal or custom design suited for your specific application.
As a single-source partner, we do more than just identify and supply the best, most cost-effective seals for your business. We were founded on the belief that anyone who works with Timco deserve both quality parts and personalized service. That belief means that we offer several value-added services that save your business time, money, and internal headaches, including:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
- In-house stocking program and on-time delivery
Our partnerships also extend beyond our direct customers. Over the decades, we’ve built relationships with EPDM material suppliers and seal manufacturers to help our partners invest in the most cost-effective EPDM seals. These partnerships allow us to pass on the following benefits to our customers.
- Part accessibility – When you need high-grade EPDM, we maintain greater access to the materials you need than other seal supplier across the country.
- The lowest possible part cost – We can use our network of EPDM suppliers to identify the best deals around the globe so that we can maintain the lowest possible worldwide cost for your seals.