Custom Neoprene Tubing for Businesses
When you need custom manufactured neoprene rubber tubing made for your applications, Timco Rubber is here to help. Timco works closely with businesses to design and supply them with rubber and plastic parts made to their exact specifications. Whether you need neoprene tubing to resist oil, weathering, or some other reason, you can reach out to one of our experts today to invest in the best, most-cost effective tubing for your specific applications.
Extruded Neoprene Tubing Manufactured for Your Exact Performance Requirements
At Timco, our goal to to help every business invest in the best part solution for their application and budget. We take a team approach to learn about your exact needs and deliver the superior quality and complete solutions your business needs to succeed.
That process starts with a close engineering review to uncover opportunities and avoid potential issues. We’ll review your material requirements, manufacturing processes, and any other challenges so that we can deliver high-quality, reliable neoprene tubing at the best possible price point.
We supply a wide range of neoprene tubing solutions
Your applications shouldn’t settle for sub-par tubing. It’s important to find the best part solutions for your applications, whether that calls for a simple design or a custom-manufactured part that’s created to meet your application’s exact performance requirements and environmental challenges.
Timco is here to supply your business with the right parts for your needs. Neoprene offers several benefits – excellent resistance to petroleum and oil, chemical resistance, solid operating temperature range, etc. – and can be modified to accommodate a wide range of chemical and physical properties. Our experts cater to your specific part requirements, including the following types of custom tubing:
- Flexible neoprene tubing
- Round, triangular, and square neoprene tubing
- ASTM E162-certified neoprene tubing (Surface Flammability)
- SMP800C-certified neoprene tubing (Toxic Gas Generation)
- ASTM C1166-certified neoprene tubing (Flame Propagation)
We customize your neoprene rubber tubing around your manufacturing specifications
One of the biggest benefits of working with a neoprene tubing supplier like Timco is that we can accommodate just about any design requirements for your parts. We work closely with you to evaluate every project to identify an ideal part solution, which includes customizing your parts for both performance, ease of application, and other reasons.
Our experts are here to help you get the most value out of your custom tubing. That includes working with our manufacturing partners to create extruded rubber tubing that addresses all your special part requests. That includes accommodating the following design specifications and features:
- Standard or custom tubing profiles
- Custom sizes and different wall thicknesses
- Varying densities and bend radiuses
- Co-extruded tubing with other plastic or rubber materials
- Precision manufactured tubing for tight tolerances
- Branded or engraved tubing
- Cut-to-length parts
The Markets We Serve
It’s no secret that each industry faces different challenges and requirements. Tubing made for outdoor applications will need to meet different industry standards and need different performance characteristics than industrial applications, vehicles, and more. Our personalized engineering review and network of manufacturers allow us to address just about every industry’s needs, which is why we can proudly serve the following markets:
- Home appliances
- Transit and transportation
- Sanitation trucks and sweepers
- Heavy equipment
- Food preparation
- Oil and gas
- Marine applications
- Fluid sealing products
- Water and air filtration
- Lawn and garden
- Swimming pool heaters
- Electrical safety equipment
- Solar and wind
- Material handling
- Industrial machinery
Timco: More Than Just a Neoprene Tubing Supplier
At Timco, we believe that every business deserves high-quality parts, but being a true supply partner involves more than providing neoprene tubing. We strive to treat every customer with respect and provide premium service with every interaction. This dedication to premium service has guided everything we’ve done since 1956.
One of our goals is to be a single-source solution for all of our customers. That process involves doing everything we can to provide value for our customers. We offer a variety of value-added services to help you save time, eliminate labor, and streamline internal processes. These services include:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
Partnering with Timco also gives you the benefit of working with our network of relationships. We’ve developed partnerships with neoprene suppliers and part manufacturers around the world. Between these relationships and investments we’ve made to our own facility, we can provide your business with the following benefits:
- In-house stocking program – We have extra warehousing for when you need it. We let you keep inventory in our warehouse and provide on-time delivery service so that you have the inventory on hand when you need it.
- Part accessibility – Don’t wait to get the neoprene you need. Our network grants us greater access to critical material sources than any other parts supplier in the country. That means we can source the neoprene tubing you need earlier than you would with other vendors.
- The lowest possible part cost – Our network of suppliers and manufacturers means that you have options. We can compare options in our global network to identify the most cost-effective solution for your investment so that you don’t have to pay more than necessary for your quality parts.