Custom TPE Tubing for Businesses
Need custom TPE tubing for your applications? Timco Rubber works closely with your business to identify and supply the best, most cost-effective tubing solution for your exact specifications and budget. Talk to our experts today about the custom TPE tubing specially designed for your applications.
We Supply TPE Tubing Made for Your Exact Needs
No matter what parts you need it’s important to balance performance and budget. At Timco, we help you invest in the best, most cost-effective tubing for your applications.
TPE is a versatile elastomer that makes it an excellent tubing material for a wide range of applications. Whether you need TPE because of its chemical resistance, recyclability, or some other feature, we can help you invest in high-quality tubing made TPE that’s designed around your exact performance needs and budget.
Every customer undergoes a close engineering review to help us identify the best, most cost-effective tubing solution for your TPE product needs. We supply both Santoprene™ and Kraton® TPE materials and can custom design high-quality, reliable tubing that’s built to last.
A wide range of custom TPE tubing solutions
We don’t settle for basic parts – we supply businesses with the right thermoplastic elastomer tubing for their applications. We aim to address all your challenges and uncover opportunities to improve your tubing.
Whether you want a simple design or a completely custom EPDM hose, we’re here to supply your business with the right types of tubing for your applications. We can accommodate different tubing styles and special material compounds to achieve your goals. These capabilities include the following types of tube features:
- Rigid and flexible tubing
- Co-extrusions with other rubbers and plastics
- Round, triangular, and square EPDM tubing
- UL and NSF approved tubing
Kraton and Santoprene tubing made to your manufacturing specifications
Don’t settle for standard when you need custom tubes. We utilize our extensive network of global tubing manufacturers to accommodate just about any design requirements for your parts.
Timco can customize your parts for performance, ease of application, and any other reason that benefits your business. Common design specifications and features include:
- Standard or custom tubing profiles
- Different wall thicknesses
- Varying densities and bend radiuses
- Colorable parts, including black and clear
- Precision manufacturing for tight tolerances
- Branded or engraved tubing
- Cut-to-length parts
TPE Tubing Supplied to Multiple Markets
From condensate drain tubes to peristaltic pumps, Timco supplies a wide range of TPE tubing solutions to numerous industries. We can accommodate different temperature ranges, environmental challenges, and other criteria to cater to your market’s specific needs. We proudly serve the following markets:
- Home appliances
- Transit and transportation
- Sanitation trucks and sweepers
- Heavy equipment
- Food preparation
- Oil and gas
- Marine applications
- Fluid sealing products
- Water and air filtration
- Lawn and garden
- Swimming pool heaters
- Electrical safety equipment
- Solar and wind
- Material handling
- Industrial machinery
Timco: More Than Just an TPE Tubing Supplier
When you work with Timco, we’re more than just a supplier – we’re your partner. Since Timco was founded in 1956, we’ve believed that every business deserves high-quality parts and reliable expertise. At Timco, that process involves more than just providing your business with quality Kraton or Santoprene tubing.
We strive to serve as a single-source solution for all your part supply needs. Every one of our partners can utilize our value-added services to help them save time, eliminate labor m and make their lives easier. Streamline your own internal process with the following services:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
All of our customers also benefit from the extensive network we’ve built over decades of business. We’ve developed partnerships with material suppliers and tubing manufacturers around the world to give you access to the following benefits:
- In-house stocking program – Use our extra facility space when you don’t have the space. We provide on-time delivery to ensure that you have inventory on hand when you need it.
- Part accessibility – We have greater access to the materials you need thanks to our network of suppliers. As a result, we can source the EPDM you need earlier than you would with another company.
- The lowest possible part cost – Our relationships mean that you have options. We can weigh options within our global network to identify the best, most cost-effective solution for your parts.
Invest in quality TPE tubing for your business
Don’t settle for just any tubing supplier – invest in the best Kraton and Santoprene tubing for your applications. Call 1-888-754-5136 or complete our online form to request a quote.