Custom PVC Tubing for Businesses
Your business deserves to invest in the best, most cost-effect PVC tubing for their applications. Timco specializes in supplying businesses with custom plastic tubing made specifically for their performance requirements, design needs, and budget. Reach out to us today when you need tubing manufactured to your company’s exact criteria.
PVC Tubing Designed for Your Exact Performance Requirements
When your business needs more than just standard, off-the-shelf plastic tubing, Timco is here to help. Our job is to ensure that you invest in the best possible tubing for your budget no matter your application. Of course, that means getting to know your business and your exact needs.
We supply all types of rigid and flexible PVC tubing
Polyvinyl chloride is an extremely versatile material and can be formulated to accommodate a wide variety of design requirements. Our experts work directly with you to uncover your exact pain points, operating environment, and other tubing requirements needed to manufacture quality parts and reduce the number of issues in the future.
The combination of this process and our network of tubing manufacturers allow us to supply your business with custom extruded parts you needs. These capabilities includes providing your business with the following types of tubing:
- Clear PVC tubing with options for different colors
- Round, triangular, and square PVC tubing
- Flexible PVC tubing
- Rigid PVC pipe and tubing
Custom extrusions made to your specifications
There is no single tubing solution. Every part we supply is custom designed to ensure that you aren’t investing in substandard parts. Our in-house experts and manufacturing partners allows us to accommodate any special part requests, whether they’re required for performance or for easy of use and marketing. As such, we can provide PVC tubing that is manufactured with the following design specifications and features:
- Standard or custom tubing profiles
- Different wall thicknesses and either bigger or smaller diameters
- Varying densities and bend radiuses
- Co-extrusions with other plastic or rubber materials
- Precision manufacturing for highly engineered tubing and tight tolerances
- Branded or engraved tubing
- Cut-to-length parts made for easy installation
- Food-safe tubing
The Markets We Serve
Every market has it’s own challenges. We have decades of experience working with a wide variety of markets and supplying them with personalized tubing products manufactured to around their applications and industry requirements. Whether your business need PVC tubing that can survive sun and ozone or a medical-grade part, we can serve as a single-source provider for the following industries:
- Home appliances
- Transit and transportation
- Sanitation trucks and sweepers
- Heavy equipment
- Food preparation
- Oil and gas
- Marine applications
- Fluid sealing products
- Water and air filtration
- Lawn and garden
- Swimming pool heaters
- Electrical safety equipment
- Solar and wind
- Material handling
- Industrial machinery
Timco: More Than Just a PVC Tubing Supplier
When Timco was founded back in 1956, we operated a simple belief – that every business no matter how big or small deserved both high quality parts and excellent customer service. More than half a century later, that same belief still guides everything that we do today. That dedication to premium parts and customer service is why we do everything we can to be your single-source solution for all your plastic and rubber part needs.
A major part of being that trusted single-source partner is that we strive do do everything we can to provide value for our customers. In addition to supplying customers with quality PVC tubing and other parts, we also provide a variety of value-added services to help them save money, streamline internal processes, and eliminate internal headaches:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
Another reason why Timco has become a trusted plastic and rubber tubing supplier for businesses across North America is that our strategic network of relationships. We’ve developed partnerships and made investments over several decades, and we aim to pass those advantages along to your business through the following benefits:
- In-house stocking program – We’ve invested in our own warehousing space so that you don’t have to. Our stocking program and on-time delivery service allows you to store your extra parts so that you save valuable space until you need that extra inventory.
- Part accessibility – Tubing is only helpful when you can actually get it. Our network of material suppliers grants us greater access to critical material sources than any other supplier in the country. That means that you can get the tubing you need earlier than you would would other vendors.
- The lowest possible part cost – Why pay more for the right parts than you have to? Our global network of manufacturers and material suppliers allow us to compare options and identify the most cost-effective solution for your investment.