Custom Silicone Tubing for Businesses
When your business needs high quality, custom silicone tubing, Timco Rubber is here to help. Timco has supplied businesses with custom rubber and plastic parts since 1956, and we can help you invest in silicone tubing manufactured specifically for your performance requirements and budget. Reach out to one of our experts today to order the custom tubing needed for your business’ applications.
Silicone Rubber Tubing Manufactured for Your Exact Performance Requirements
At Timco, our job is to ensure that you invest in the best possible tubing for your budget – no matter your application. We’re a silicone tubing supplier that’s here to address everything from your part design to the challenges your part will face in the future.
Our process? We work directly with you to get to know your business and identify part solutions for all your design criteria. Our experts aim to answer every question it takes to not only set up your parts for success, but also maximize the overall value of your investment. That process means you get custom parts made for what you need, all for the lowest possible price.
We supply the types of silicone tubing you need
Whether you need high-temp tubing or hoses for the medical industry, Timco can supply you with the parts your business needs. Silicone offers several benefits – impressive temperature resistance, excellent UV radiation resistance, etc. – and can be compounded in numerous ways to meet your exact design criteria.
Timco’s combination of excellent customer service, engineering assistance, and network of tubing manufacturers allows us to cater to your specific part requirements. That level of service means that we can supply your business with all the following types of custom silicone hose and more:
- Clear silicone tubing with options for different colors
- Round, triangular, and square silicone tubing
- Food-grade silicone tubing
- Medical-grade silicone tubing
- Cured silicone tubing
We can customize rubber hose and tubing to your specifications
There is no single tubing solution for every application, which is why we work with evaluate every project to either identify an existing part solution or custom designed tubing built to last. We can accommodate any special part request thanks to our in-house experts and manufacturing partners, whether your request is meant to aid performance, ease of use, or marketing. We can supply high-quality silicone tubing and hoses manufactured with any of the following design specifications and features:
- Standard or custom tubing profiles
- Different wall thicknesses and either bigger or smaller diameters
- Varying densities and bend radiuses
- Co-extrusions with other plastic or rubber materials
- Precision manufacturing for highly engineered tubing and tight tolerances
- Branded or engraved tubing
- Cut-to-length parts made for easy installation
- Additives for improved tensile strength, electrical conductivity, and flame
- retardant capabilities
The Markets We Serve
Every industry has its own needs and challenges. A food-grade silicone tube is going to be much different than coolant hoses that need to survive the temperature range of a car. Our personalized engineering review and network of manufacturers allow us to accommodate a wide variety of markets. We’ve supplied the following markets with personalized tubing products made specifically for their applications and industry requirements:
- Home appliances
- Transit and transportation
- Sanitation trucks and sweepers
- Heavy equipment
- Food preparation
- Oil and gas
- Marine applications
- Fluid sealing products
- Water and air filtration
- Lawn and garden
- Swimming pool heaters
- Electrical safety equipment
- Solar and wind
- Material handling
- Industrial machinery
Timco: More Than Just a Silicone Tubing Supplier
Every business deserves high-quality parts and excellent customer service, no matter they’re size. Since being founded back in 1956, Timco has strived to treat every customer with respect and personalized care. Our dedication to premium service guides everything that we’ve done for decades, including our goal to be your single-source solution for all your plastic and rubber part needs.
As a single-source partner, we aim to do everything we can to provide value for our customers. Our services start with supplying quality, cost-effective silicone tubing designed around your performance requirements and applicating environments, but they don’t end there. We can also provide your business with a variety of value-added services to help you streamline internal processes, save time, and eliminate potential headaches. These services include:
- Subassembly of rubber parts
- Kanban replenishment
- Kit assembly
- Flexible control methods
Timco also provides your business with another notable benefit – our network of relationships. We’ve developed partnerships with material supplier and part manufacturers around the world, which gives you access to same partners. We’ve also made investments to our own facility over several decades to pass those advantages along to your business. These relationships and investments allow us to provide your business with the following benefits:
- In-house stocking program – Use our extra warehousing space when you don’t have room for your parts. Our stocking program and on-time delivery service allows you to save on space while still having the inventory you need to when you need it.
- Part accessibility – Get the tubing you need when you need it. Our network grants us greater access to critical material sources than any other parts supplier in the country. In short, we can get help you get the tubing you need earlier than you would with other vendors.
- The lowest possible part cost – Don’t pay more for parts than you need to. We can compare our network of manufacturers and material supplier around the globe to identify the most cost-effective solution for your investment.
Invest in quality silicone tubing for your business
Don’t settle for just any silicone tubing supplier. We work closely with your business to supply you with the best, most cost-effective parts for your applications. Call 1-888-754-5136 or complete our online form to request a quote.